Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Maxidas ds708 - updated august 2015 - Wo...
Maxidas ds708 - updated august 2015 - Workshop info does not open

2596 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-02 17:21:48

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    hmatthews
    2015-08-11 23:42:41
     Can some one explain to us how this application work, on the guide is so general. After I did all updates, I wnated to test the workshop info, it ask my for registration numver, and job number ( what I am suppose to enter) and after entering some ramdom info, I click OK, and nothing opens...nothing pup up.

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    hmatthews
    2015-08-20 11:50:53 (Reply to:hmatthews)
     Can some form AUTEL support answer please. Why workshop info is not working after updates.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-09-02 17:21:48 (Reply to:hmatthews)

When I go to setup/help and click on workshop info I see names of cars that I saved  in Data Manager under playback, however when I click on different names in Workshop info, no saved file pops opens on my DS 708 either. I have always just  clicked on Data Manager and then click Playback and scroll through the list of diatribe and under playback and I usually find what I want in there. You should find what you need in Data manager under playback providing you hadn't formatted the card before  which would have wiped the earlier files saved on the card.Looks like work support is just a list of names of files I saved in data manager I can access by playback, but unfortunately workshop info names don't provide a convenient link for me either to view them.

Total1 Pages